To get everyone in the spirit for this Saturday’s Oh, Bernice! Holiday Special, each day this week we’ll present you with a few of our #worstxmasever stories. Here to kick things off is John Rice.
One year, my grandmother gave me the great gift of food poisoning. We went to her house xmas eve, and I spent all of the next day in the bathroom, vomiting. During all of this, my family decided to play a board game. I’d take my turn, get up to throw up, come back to the table, and it was my turn again.
Nothing like a home-cooked meal!